Any information or articles and newsletters on this website are for general information purposes only and are not to be taken as specific professional, legal or financial advice particular to your circumstances.
While the Authors are highly qualified and professional, they are not licenced to provide financial product advice nor are they registered tax agents. No liability will be accepted however it arises (including liability for negligence) for any loss resulting from the use or reliance upon any information gained from this website and/or reliance on its availability at any time. If expert assistance is required, you should seek that information from independent financial, investment, and legal advice from those professionals.
Privacy Statement for Property Rich
As the operator of this website, Keyhole Property Investments KPI® may obtain and retain information about those who visit the website. KPI® recognises the importance of protecting that information.
We know you may be concerned about what we do with that information. You have our assurance that we will not disclose the information to any third parties, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the disclosure of the information, except to the extent:
- indicated at the time of supply of the information to us;
- expressly permitted under any agreement with you;
- required for performance by us of services for you;
- required for the ordinary operation of our website or our business (eg to send you information about our services);
- required under compulsion of law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority; or
- Where it is already publicly available or is disclosed by KPI® in a manner that does not readily permit identification of information relating to you.
Subject to the above overriding prohibition on disclosure, KPI ® may use the information as it sees fit for the purposes of its business.
- From time to time the KPI ® website may contain links to other websites. KPI ® is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
- Although KPI ® has implemented substantial security measures in relation to the information, as the website is linked to the internet and the internet is inherently insecure, KPI ® cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding security of the information. KPI ® will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the website being linked to the internet.
- KPI ® accepts no responsibility for unauthorised use of any password or other security mechanism provided to you, other than by KPI ®’s own staff.
Information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
The concepts, ideas, calculations, formulae, and all other information and intellectual property contained within this website is the property of Keyhole Property Investments. The material within this website is subjected to copyright and is proprietary to Keyhole Property Investments. No part thereof may be reproduced or distributed in any form for any purpose without the prior written consent of Keyhole Property Investments.